Choose the application for home construction
Calculate area measurements [Width x Length x Height (Depth)]
Multiple channels make it easy
for our customers to pay
1. Site Entrance
• Ready-Mixed Concrete Small truck : 2.5 meters wide and none of the upper obstacles at least 3.5 meters height
• Ready-Mixed Concrete Standard truck : 3.0 meters wide and none of the upper obstacles at least 4.0 meters height
2. Measuring the width, length and height of the site by meter before ordering.
3. Prepare a cement salver the size of 0.5-1 cubic meter for concrete loading, bucket, shovel, hoe, cement cart
4. For best quality of concrete, use concrete within 1 hour and 30 minutes once the truck arrived at the site. Recommend concrete curing at least 7 days with spray of water or cover the surface with sacks
Conventional and Pumping Concrete By carefully selecting high quality raw materials, strictly complying with ASTM C33, and utilizing technologically advanced production processes, the superior performance of our conventional and pump-grade concrete is assured. Sophisticated mix designs technology and the extensive experience of our highly-qualified team ensure the optimum performance of the product whatever the application. Whether conventional pouring (e.g. housing, road construction or factories) or pump placing (e.g. high-rise, car parks, or commercial buildings), our dedicated team is well equipped to enable your success in even the most challenging of projects.
This type of concrete is able to develop its strength rapidly and at the same time able to maintain other essential properties, such as slump retention and setting time. Therefore, it is ideal to be utilized in post-tension work where the concrete must be able to withstand a significant amount of stress within 3 days (or at any other age specified by the customer) to accommodate the post-tension slab. The strength development in this kind of concrete requires high early strength in
3 - 7 days; therefore, its strength development rate is much higher.
Siam City Concrete Company Limited
was established in 1985 as a subsidiary of Siam City Cement Public Company Limited in response to constantly increasing demand from construction industry.
We are constantly striving to develop our products and services starting from selecting high quality of raw materials, researching and developing products to serve various specifications, providing on time delivery, including consulting service on concrete applications and product testing. Following a number of major steps in continuous development. After three decades in the Ready-mixed concrete business, we are unremitting in our dedication to constantly improving our all-inclusive Ready-mixed concrete service under the name of the “INSEE Concrete” brand.